Since this week at Soap Hope we’re featuring free mists, we thought you might like to know how other Soap Hopers tell us they use their mists. Do try this at home!
- Spray in your shoes. Mint, Sea Salt, and Tea Tree are especially good – they keep your shoes fresh inside.
- Put your favorite mist it in your suitcase when you travel. Makes your hotel room smell great.
- Spray lavender mist on your bedsheets and pillows. Lavender is calming and will help you rest.
- Spray in your closet to keep it fresh and wonderful. Worried about moths? Spray tea tree in the closet to help keep moths away.
- Use essential oil mists as a substitute for perfume. Spray on freely – it’s all natural.
- Spray some mist in your dryer – your clothes will pick up the aroma.
- Keep a mist in your drawer at work, to freshen up if you feel hot.
- Spray on the treadmill, workout bench, and exercise or yoga mat.
- And a mist in every bathroom, of course.
Share your favorite mist uses in the comments below. And pick some up for yourself and for gifts, at Soap Hope. One mist empowers a woman in her business for four days!