The Soap Hope Ambassadors of Hope Program is a platform for the mission of Soap Hope, aiming to ultimately lift more women from poverty through their purchase of wholesome, all-natural products.
Ambassadors are passionate, mindful individuals who care about the products they use and doing good in their own communities.
Through the Ambassadors of Hope Program, Soap Hope’s mission and philosophy has the potential to reach a wider audience.
Interested in being an Ambassador? We’d love to have you!
We’re looking for people who want to use their influence for good. Have a blog? A YouTube channel? Want to get in front of a larger online audience AND get rewards for it?
Sure you do!
- Free samples
- Ambassador Rewards Program (earn points for referring followers to Soap Hope, get access to awesome rewards!)
- Access to the Soap Hope audience (more than 40,000 customers)
- An engaged network of people who care about their community
- Share about Soap Hope and our products with your audience
- Produce original content (blog post, video, infographic, etc.) on Soap Hope blog (1-2 times a year)
Want more information? Want to be a part of something big?
We’d love to hear from you — just email Rachel at rachel [at] soaphope.com and we’ll start the conversation!
Ready to join in the fun?
You can sign up for the Ambassador program by attending one of our weekly webinars, as an official orientation to the program. Webinars are held every Wednesday at 12:00 and 5:00 PM (Central Time). You can join in by clicking here.